Progressive Insurance Phone Numbers and Emails

Investors/ Franchising
Report Fraud
Reporting Suspicious
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How to Contact Progressive Insurance Customer Service

Most Popular Number:

(800) 776-4737
Total calls: 4 661 Issues resolved: 304 Last call: Feb 29, 2024

Contact Progressive Insurance Customer Service Via Phone

The main Progressive Insurance phone number provided on the website is 1-833-860-1308. For 24/7 support, Progressive Insurance phone number is 1-888-671-4405. Customers can call in for a wide range of issues including to report an accident, file a claim, make policy changes request, check bill, buy a policy, request for roadside assistance, or to request for a quote.

There are four more Progressive Insurance phone numbers including a commercial customer service number (1-888-240-9839), a line dedicated to reporting fraud or identity theft (1-888-288-0770), a fax number (1-877-280-5587), and an additional number provided on their Facebook page (1-800-776-4737).

Contact Progressive Insurance Customer Service Via Mail and Email

There is no direct Progressive Insurance email address. However, you can reach the Progressive Insurance customer service via email by filling the contact form provided under the “Send Email” option on the Contact Us page.

If you are a guest, you will need to choose a topic and provide personal details such as your name, email address, policy or claim number (where applicable), physical address, and a description of your issues. If you already have an account, you will need to log in.

You can send mail to the corporate headquarters using the following Progressive Insurance address. The Progressive Corporation, 6300 Wilson Mills Rd. Mayfield Village, Ohio 44143. For investor relations, you can use this Progressive Insurance address: The Progressive Corporation Investor Relations, 6300 Wilson Mills Road, Box W33 Mayfield Village, Ohio 44143.

Contact Progressive Insurance Customer Service Via Social Media

The Progressive Insurance customer representatives are quite responsive on the company’s Facebook and Twitter pages. On both platforms, customers can send a direct message. On the Twitter page (@Progressive), some customers tweet directly, and on Facebook, customers leave a comment about their issue on the most recent post for a Progressive Insurance representative to respond. They also have accounts on Instagram, YouTube, and LifeLanes.

Finally, you can contact a Progressive Insurance agent near you for personalized assistance whether you are filing for a claim, seeking a quote, or buying a policy. There is a search tool on the website where you choose a category of insurance and your zip code and you will be provided with a list of agents near you and their contact information.

PissedConsumer Club

Poor
Daniel L Vgv
Customer service complaint
1.5

Progressive used to be a the best, most obviously, customer focused insurance company.
Now they are slightly better than GEICO.
Why must I do your job?
Processing a submission for reimbursement would be an easy task for you. All my data is at your fingertips except a receipt.

But now that you've outsourced customer support to a business that has no idea what they are doing, it is my responsibility to do Your paperwork.
Plus I can't upload my receipt .jpg image because it's too big!

@5meg ??? I can buy a terabyte usb for $25
This is insulting.

Daniel L Vgv
Customer service now outsourced
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I'm a 70yo insured driver, I was a customer for 4 years. I switched to save money and i recently came back to Progressive.
Mistake.
Progressive has outsourced their customer support and installed a new voice system that points customers to the web site.

As always corporate wants us to do THEIR job now. I'm old school so of course I refuse to be their beaach.
I spent 2 days trying to get Road assistance. Between a terrible voice menu and incompetent, service I persisted. Somehow, there was no local, approved business to fix my tire.

Eventually, a concerned administrator got involved. She apologized and said I could find my own roadside service and be reimbursed. Next, I spent a few hours trying to find out what "MAYBE if an evaluation of the cost is approved" meant. I received a call and was told due to my rightful frustration the cost would definitely be covered.
Not really.

I just spoke with Keith in customer service. He told me I should use the app or website to submit my reimbursement. I said, I am a customer, calmly. He hung up.
I called back and said I had no internet.

I was told that customer support for Progressive has been outsourced. Therefore, I could call an agent, Rock insurancy Agency, Barton Vermont. Both I and the agency were shocked to see I couldn't get any help from Rock as I was NOT their customer.

So, not only does Progressive outsource support but the outsourced will outsource to a business that has no relationship with Progressive's cutomer?? Priceless!
I'm shorting your stock and moving my business to Rock that wants it.

Malachy Clp
Quote for insurance
2.2

Having to give birthdate and email to call customer service. Then I had to give it again when I finally got to a representative and not helpful or a way to solve the issue tell the Custer service rep what they need to to so they can do it to help you.if you have the option or at a place that has availability use the website because they don't want to pay for staff but want to double rates

Guest-4876392
*** ,poor , customer service

I am over 50, with 30 years as a progressive customer with clear driving record ,no accidents or incidents with a policy covering (2) vehicles that are driven less than 300 miles a year between them and the rate keeps increasing. I called customer service this morning (3) times I was disconnected mid conversation all (3) times and now after this I will find another provider and warn others of this companies terrible customer service and price gouging...do not do business with them they are too big for their britches and need brought down a notch or two.

How Good is Progressive Insurance's Customer Service?

David S Umk
David S Umk
Feels Disappointed | Feb 05, 2024

She passed on my message to the claims adjuster. My call was on a Sunday and the claims adjuster called me back Monday morning at 7:45 AM.

Genecis Hnh
Genecis Hnh
Feels Disappointed | Jan 20, 2024

It was not good at all. They couldn't get me to the right person. And after everything I kept getting calls asking if I still needed a tow. I don't know how long it will take to even know if I'm getting reimbursed for the tow.

Deshane Hft
Deshane Hft
Feels Satisfied | Jan 17, 2024

Very helpful and very easy to do

Allie Zgt
Allie Zgt
Feels Disappointed | Dec 08, 2023

Worst insurance company ever charged me for having it shut off and charged me a fortune I would not tell my worst enemy about this insurance company

Junetta Fey

28% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Progressive Insurance?

Product/ Service Question:

• “My car was hit while parked.The person that hit my car works for Progressive.I've called several times.I've yet to received a call back”
  • “Need insurance”

• “Payment”

Request for Information Question:

• “Check on bill”
  • “Policy questions 0”
  • “Need to speak with agent”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel insurance on 2006 ford taurus”
  • “I need to cancel my car insurance”
  • “Renew insurance”

Cards Question:

• “Need Idcard”
  • “Lost card”
  • “Need ID cards cards mailed to me”

Account Question:

• “Acct number”
  • “Add account and routing number”
  • “Login”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Change address”
  • “Window shield replacement”
  • “Need to change my Policy”

Staff Question:

• “To become a roadservice and towing provider for progressive”
  • “Roadside service haven't showed to change my tire yet it's been6 hrs.”
  • “Zero phone services for customers ' Iam switching company s”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “Where's my refund”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Haven't received insurance card in the mail”
  • “Have not received my renewal”
  • “I was sent to get the homeowners insurance then I was told to call the auto insurance back neither people replied to me thank you for all this waste of time Christopher Cambis.”

Employment Question:

• “Progressive employees will not do their job”
  • “Payoff”