Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

PROGRESSIVE IS DENYING FAULT WITH AND ACCIDENT MY DAUGHTER WAS IN WHERE THIER CLIENT WAS AT OBVIOUS FAULT.THIS IS CASING THE CLAIM TO GO TO ARBITRATION.

MEAN TIME IT'S BEEN 3 WEEKS, OUR CAR IS STILL WRECKED, AND MY DAUGHTER HAS TO WALK IN THE DARK AND COLD ALONE EVERY DAY TO AND FROM THE BUS TO GO TO AND FROM WORK. THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO CONSCIENCE. NOT SURE HOW THEY LIVE WITH THEMSELVES AND SLEEP AT NIGHT. LOWEST OF THE LOW.

THE REPAIRS WOULD ONLY BE A FEW THOUSAND DOLLARS BUT APPARENTLY SHELLING OUT ONE DOLLAR IS NOT WORTH THIER DIGNITY.THEY WILL NEVER HAVE MY BUSINESS AND I HOPE ANY ONE WHO READS THIS WILL ALSO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Progressive Insurance. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5000 and wants Progressive Insurance to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Progressive Insurance and progressive insurance auto claim for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Progressive Insurance?

Comments

You gave no details of the accident.What is "obvious fault" to you may not be to a trained investigator.

Were you a witness to the accident?

If not, I can't take your complaint too seriously.