Insurance Plans Acceptance

My monthly payment was $190. They added my son n law without my permission then charged me $426 and took not only all my money but left me -$94 in my account.

Then came the over draft fee of $29, which left me -$133. I called them up to fix this mess and they wouldn't give me my money back saying i owed them the money even though i never added my son n law, they did that without my permission. So I went to my bank and told them the story and guess what .. my bank ruled in my favor and returned my money and took away the over draft fees.

I never had a problem with them ..

my payments were always on time ... Progressive you just lost a great customer and now I'm in good hands with Allstate.

Review about: Progressive Insurance Auto Insurance.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: I do not trust you.

Comments

Do not get progressive auto insurance!! I got it and I was on auto pay.

My payday was the next day after the auto withdrawal payment and I wanted to make a payment as I knew that the money was not in my bank account on the scheduled auto pay date. I called them and they refused to take a payment from me even though I knew I was going to get NSF fee slapped on my acct as they kept telling me that "its paid in full". I am switching after my end is up and not ever going back. My old insurance company Geico let me at least make payments in between even though auto pay was in process.

If a customer wants to pay you money then just accept it - your getting money!! You shouldn't penalize the customer out of money later if they want to pay early to prevent it.

Oranjestad, Aruba, Aruba #1340510

You're leaving something out of this story. How did they even get any information on your SIL?

Los Angeles, California, United States #1320119

I have the same problem. Once you goy your money did you still owe processive the money did they take you to collection