Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

They find every excuse not to pay on a claim.Willing to blame you for it.

They have no compassion for their customer instead will make you feel like they don't care about you at all. The worst insurance I had in months. They don't know how to treat a customer, take your money and leave you with excuses on why they can't pay for your car to get fix.

I just went to another insurance company that knows how to take care of it's customer and not throw them to the wolves.It's a shame that they advertises how their the best but they're not.

Review about: Progressive Insurance Claim.

Had an Experience with Progressive Insurance?

Comments

Progressive Insurance - Horrifying Progressive Insurance "I was hit by a Progressive insured's on 5/24/17. My car sustained physical damage to the rear bumper. The adjuster for Progressive, Brian Thompson, over inflated the repair estimate by..." Read more Progressive Insurance - Customer Care Review from Baltimore, Maryland Progressive Insurance "Upon noticing a small crack in my windshield, less than 3" which is covered under a free repair I notified my insurance. As the day progressed I noticed that this..." Read more Progressive Insurance - Progressive Auto Insurance - Forces Lawsuit Progressive Insurance "I've become obsessed since Progressive totaled my 1995 Miata , Sept. 9, 2016, after one of their insured hit it. I have experienced the same treatment from their adjuster, Bianca..." Read more Progressive Insurance - BAD INSURANCE Progressive Insurance "Well i am so disappointed with "PROGRESSIVE" Car insurance since they are bad taking care of my car accident, i was with then for more then 3 years always paying..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more