Progressive Insurance - Fake and poor quality Air fryes

I bought this air fryer model YY- 66A from Chinese manufacturer - Zhongshan Yuyang Electrical Technology Co., Ltd.I used it for three weeks, previously worked well not top of the notch though, but I was satisfied.

After that problems started - The fryer lost power I contacted the manufacturer's sales person by the name Ashley but in vain. I took it to local technician and he fixed it according to him poor soldering, poor quality wires and poor quality electronic components, a day after I was shocked to find that the transparent cover has disintegrated. The fryer gets greasy very easily and is near impossible to clean as you need to unscrew parts-not user friendly Again I contacted Ashley for replacement. No one from this company paid any attention and I received no answer at all.

I am taking this opportunity to alert other customers not to buy this product. It is of very low quality, used materials are from a low quality, very poor reliability and may cause harm to the user.

The customer care is absent, once you have bought the product you will never hear from them any more.The company offers no guarantee for their product

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Progressive Insurance Claim
Review category
review #799682

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Progressive Insurance? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 4 No 4
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 30 #1136574

LOL! What does progressive have anything to do with a air fryer wtf .

2 0 Reply

Mar 03 #1121765

Ok, while your report is legit and needs to be said to help warn people regarding the appliance, could you just answer one little question for me?
What does a fryer have to do with Progressive Insurance?

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Progressive Insurance. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Progressive Insurance.
Filing a new complaint about