Saedinenie, Plovdiv
Featured Not resolved

I bought this air fryer model YY- 66A from Chinese manufacturer - Zhongshan Yuyang Electrical Technology Co., Ltd.I used it for three weeks, previously worked well not top of the notch though, but I was satisfied.

After that problems started - The fryer lost power I contacted the manufacturer's sales person by the name Ashley but in vain. I took it to local technician and he fixed it according to him poor soldering, poor quality wires and poor quality electronic components, a day after I was shocked to find that the transparent cover has disintegrated. The fryer gets greasy very easily and is near impossible to clean as you need to unscrew parts-not user friendly Again I contacted Ashley for replacement. No one from this company paid any attention and I received no answer at all.

I am taking this opportunity to alert other customers not to buy this product. It is of very low quality, used materials are from a low quality, very poor reliability and may cause harm to the user.

The customer care is absent, once you have bought the product you will never hear from them any more.The company offers no guarantee for their product

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $130. This person is overall dissatisfied with Progressive Insurance and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Progressive Insurance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Progressive Insurance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Progressive Insurance?

Comments

LOL! What does progressive have anything to do with a air fryer wtf .

Ok, while your report is legit and needs to be said to help warn people regarding the appliance, could you just answer one little question for me?

What does a fryer have to do with Progressive Insurance?