Saedinenie, Plovdiv
Featured on Instagram Not resolved

I bought this air fryer model YY- 66A from Chinese manufacturer - Zhongshan Yuyang Electrical Technology Co., Ltd.I used it for three weeks, previously worked well not top of the notch though, but I was satisfied.

Related: Progressive Insurance - Review about Progressive Auto Insurance from Baltimore, Maryland

After that problems started - The fryer lost power I contacted the manufacturer's sales person by the name Ashley but in vain. I took it to local technician and he fixed it according to him poor soldering, poor quality wires and poor quality electronic components, a day after I was shocked to find that the transparent cover has disintegrated. The fryer gets greasy very easily and is near impossible to clean as you need to unscrew parts-not user friendly Again I contacted Ashley for replacement. No one from this company paid any attention and I received no answer at all.

I am taking this opportunity to alert other customers not to buy this product. It is of very low quality, used materials are from a low quality, very poor reliability and may cause harm to the user.

The customer care is absent, once you have bought the product you will never hear from them any more.The company offers no guarantee for their product

Review about: Progressive Insurance Claim.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $130
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Progressive Insurance?

Comments

LOL! What does progressive have anything to do with a air fryer wtf .

Ok, while your report is legit and needs to be said to help warn people regarding the appliance, could you just answer one little question for me?

What does a fryer have to do with Progressive Insurance?