I don't think the concept for the progressive insurance commercial with the man child was very well thought out. It is terribly offensive. If it was not meant to be offensive than the right thing to do is stop airing it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Progressive Insurance Commercial.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 08.

Comments

Commercials are insulting! why?

I have cancelled all my policies!!! Your commercial is so offensive to families with disabled children!! Your marketing firm should be fired and you should make a public apology!!

Difficult to believe a company would stoop so low. I find the ad totally offensive and should be removed immediately. What were they thinking????

So glad others are complaining about your commercials. Apparently, they are not listening, just saw it on TV.

I would never get your insurance after seeing the many of them that you think is funny.

They are not! You're really going down hill, listen to people complaining.

Your commercial making fun of an autistic man is unbelievable. Cancelling my Progressive Insurance immediately and sending notice to everyone in my company to do the same

I totally agree! I came to this site to say the same thing and you beat me to it.

Kudos! Commercial is the worst yet. Flo is bad.

Jamie is worse. Tommy is...*gags* and new one really does it in.

I agree as an autistic adult these commercials are extremely offensive to me. Please remove them from the air.

It is not funny to make fun of developmentally challenged people in such a way. I know most people can act their age but most of us with developmental issues cannot and get frustrated when told to knowing we can’t.

Please do the right think and take them off the air. I will not get Progressive insurance although I was considering it until I saw these commercials.