WE WERE LATE ON A PAYMENT DUE TO HAVING A NEWBORN BABY...BUT WE CAUGHT UP!

BUT THE DAY AFTER WE CAUGHT UP OUR CAR WAS VANDALIZED IN OUR OWN DRIVEWAY, PROGRESSIVE IS SAYING THAT BECAUSE OF A GAP IN COVERAGE, AND THE TIME OF THE VANDALISM. THEY CANT COVER!!! ILL TAKE MY BUSINESS ELSE WHERE AND EVERYONE I KNOW WILL HEAR OF THIS WORD OF MOUTH GOES A LONG WAY!!!! they lie and say things were said when they werent!!

they will do anything to not pay for what there customers pay for every month!i will never use them again!

Had an Experience with Progressive Insurance?

Comments

Riverview, Florida, United States #747141

If you had a lapse in insurance and didn't call the police to verify the accident date, then yes, Progressive wouldn't owe for your claim. You said yourself you had a lapse and a lapse means no coverage.

Progressive Insurance - Claim Review from Bellevue, Washington Progressive Insurance " PROGRESSIVE STOLE CHRISTMAS FROM MY CHILDREN! Merry Christmas to all! After all nothing good has happened with me and my case . Progressive has decided to make my life a living..." Read more Progressive Insurance - Auto Insurance Review from Norwich, Connecticut Progressive Insurance "PUBLICpublished review 4/9/15 This company does things with evil intent. in 2010 I got hurt badly , the guy had no insurance we notified progressive on time , we had to..." Read more Progressive Insurance Auto Claim Review from Houston, Texas Progressive Insurance "Well, My name is Shanequa Gaston and I was involved in a car accident and I've been contacting Progressive for an entire week. The accident was the person at fault and..." Read more Progressive Insurance - Horrifying Progressive Insurance "I was hit by a Progressive insured's on 5/24/17. My car sustained physical damage to the rear bumper. The adjuster for Progressive, Brian Thompson, over inflated the repair estimate by..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more