moved from Kentucky last year. went with AAA insurance on home and auto. when acquired insurance , we answered all questions [ including if the vehicle was going to be garaged ] which it was and still is. our garage is attached and we only have i vehicle. it never is parked outside.

NOW your letter states they need proof. I just talked to your people and am told that I have to mail proof EXAMPLE HOMEOWNERS INFORMATION ETC. aLL OF WHICH i NEED TO MAKE COPIES AND MAIL THEM TO YOU IN ORDER TO RENEW MY POLICY. Absolutely ridiculous. I called for my AAA agent but evidently she is no longer with the company, which is the reason for my call to you in the first place. This information is no problem for me to send, but it is just the idea of it. Does not make any sense what so ever. Bottom line is I am going to contact some other companies for a quote. Just wanted you to know how unprofessional this request is.

Ralph Price Policy 44278373-1 230 E GREEN ST ENGLEWOOD, FLORIDA 34223 502-500-4031 JUST IN CASE YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THIS INFORMATION.

Review about: Progressive Insurance Homeowners Insurance.

Had an Experience with Progressive Insurance?

Comments