300 N Commons Blvd, Mayfield Village, OH 44143, USA
Featured Not resolved
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Accident: Dec. 11, 2018 near the intersection of SW 104th St. & SW 117th Ave., Kendall, FL

So I got into a little fender-bender where I was hit from behind. I have Progressive Insurance and the other driver had Geico insurance. This photo is from the police report. It's pretty clear that the police officer also felt I was hit from behind. I have damage to the back of my vehicle. The police officer said since I moved my car after the accident - she wasn't 100% sure what happened, so she chose not to issue a ticket to anybody. However, before she left the scene, she pulled me to the side and said she was pretty sure the other driver was at fault.

Somehow - and I CANNOT FIGURE OUT HOW - the Progressive Claims Adjustors have stated I am at fault for this accident.

So I'm hit from behind - but I'm at fault???

I don't even know what to say. I've tried explaining that the other driver was speeding when she hit me - they didn't care.

It feels like they're not even interested in listening. Certainly - they're not interested in what the police officer has to say in the report.

This is mind-boggling; baffling and puzzling, how Progressive determined I am at fault - when everything is showing a "from behind" hit by the other driver.

Product or Service Mentioned: Progressive Insurance Auto Claim.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: At the very least - the other driver's car insurance should pay for her own damages. Why should I have to pay for her damages when I was hit from behind???.

I didn't like: Progressive claims adjustors are awful.

Comments

Sounds all to familiar. Hit and run here in Michigan.

Progressive insured investigated for garaging and I’m still on the hook for the mini tort.

Progressive is the worst. Right up there with LA insurance and The General