Progressive Insurance Auto Claim Review from Houston, Texas
My name is Shanequa Gaston and I was involved in a car accident and I've been contacting Progressive for an entire week.The accident was the person at fault and they got mad because I wanted an attorney for my body injuries so they told me that they could not talk to me until they talk to my attorney .
My attorney have been contacting leaving voicemails and I have also , they still haven't told me about any of my car damages or had an adjuster to come and check my car out my car is a total loss.
Also here's the catch I don't have a rent a car when I know I'm suppose to automatically get a rent a car until I receive a check .Their profession is horrible, and I have to be to school in a week this is sad.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had similar issue with Elephant Auto insurance, their customer rear ended my vehicle, tried to flee the scene of the accident, but I caught him and pulled him over...."
- "The frustration I feel is unreal. I will try to keep this short. I wrote a check to receive coverage and an SR22 to keep a valid license and remain..."
- "I was involved in a car accident on September 24th 2014 in which the who i had hit was uninsured and driving when he took off from the scene of..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "The leather of my furniture start peeling and when I call the customer support first they said that my furniture has only one year of warranty but in one..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "United PetSafe almost killed my Greyhound on July 3, 2013 on our flights from San Diego to Boston. My dog and my cat were never allowed out of their crates,..."