Well,

My name is Shanequa Gaston and I was involved in a car accident and I've been contacting Progressive for an entire week.The accident was the person at fault and they got mad because I wanted an attorney for my body injuries so they told me that they could not talk to me until they talk to my attorney .

My attorney have been contacting leaving voicemails and I have also , they still haven't told me about any of my car damages or had an adjuster to come and check my car out my car is a total loss.

Also here's the catch I don't have a rent a car when I know I'm suppose to automatically get a rent a car until I receive a check .Their profession is horrible, and I have to be to school in a week this is sad.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Progressive Insurance and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Progressive Insurance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Progressive Insurance and progressive insurance auto claim for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments