Houston, Texas

Well,

Related: Progressive Insurance Claim Review from Beaumont, Texas

My name is Shanequa Gaston and I was involved in a car accident and I've been contacting Progressive for an entire week.The accident was the person at fault and they got mad because I wanted an attorney for my body injuries so they told me that they could not talk to me until they talk to my attorney .

My attorney have been contacting leaving voicemails and I have also , they still haven't told me about any of my car damages or had an adjuster to come and check my car out my car is a total loss.

Also here's the catch I don't have a rent a car when I know I'm suppose to automatically get a rent a car until I receive a check .Their profession is horrible, and I have to be to school in a week this is sad.

Review about: Progressive Insurance Auto Claim.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Progressive Insurance?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Progressive Insurance - PROGRESSIVE ROADSIDE AGENT ROBBED ME STOLE MY MERCEDES LOGO TIRE KIT + JACK AND DAMAGED MY CAR Progressive Insurance "Progressive sent their contractor Agero roadside CA #193171 to provide roadside to me but instead the driver damaged my car engine STOLE MY JACK AND FLAT TIRE KIT WITH THE..." Read more Progressive Insurance Auto Claim Review from Mattapan, Massachusetts Progressive Insurance "Rear ended by inexperienced driver probablely on his phone at the wheel. Progressive not supporting my claim, more than 3 month SIU investigation. Total waste of time and money on..." Read more Molina Healthcare - Denied for Dying..... Molina Healthcare "I have recently been diagnosed with Cancer. Yes the BIG C. so here's my story.. On Jan12th I went to see my doctor she was concerned and asked I go..." Read more Tennessee Farmers Insurance Companies - Farm Bureau Insurance Is Horrible Tennessee Farmers Insurance Companies "One of Farm Bureau insurance companies insurers had a tree limb fall on my car...Almost $7500 damage. Don't let those heart warming commercials you see they put on TV fool..." Read more Gardenwinds - Riplock does NOT stop rips Gardenwinds "I paid 120 dollars for the replacement canopy (which fit perfectly) because their website claims it's "designed to withstand wear and tear from wind and stormy weather" and "The double..." Read more Freedompop - Unauthorized charges Freedompop "I signed up for the free trial. The fine print clearly said I would be charged 8.99 a month if I did not cancel the trial. I was later charged..." Read more CONSUMER ALERT: Roca Labs, Don Juravin and Gastric Bypass Alternative unveil new invention called the "Magic Night" pill Roca Labs "Consumers should be very, very careful when dealing with important health issues like weight control and seeking real medical professionals versus quack internet sales guys like Don Juravin a.k.a. (..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Damage item. Lazada Philippines "I ordered QF APPLE EARPHONE. THEN WHEN I RECEIVED THE MIC IS NOT WORKING AND THE VOLUME KEY IS BUSTED. I TRIED TO CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE OF LAZADA. "THE APPLICATION..." Read more