Mattapan, Massachusetts
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Rear ended by inexperienced driver probablely on his phone at the wheel.Progressive not supporting my claim, more than 3 month SIU investigation.

Total waste of time and money on their part. I have a good lawyer we will probably be filing lawsuit soon. Progressive is trying to bully us so we dissapear, good luck with that.

I am not intimidated by Progressives silly tactics and low quality lawyers.We will prevail.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Progressive Insurance and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Progressive Insurance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Progressive Insurance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Progressive Insurance?

Comments