Insurance Plans Acceptance

Upon noticing a small crack in my windshield, less than 3" which is covered under a free repair I notified my insurance. As the day progressed I noticed that this small crack was becoming larger, concerned I called progressive again to inform them of this. The response I received was that "the glass will take care of it since the claim has been filed."

A day later the crack has reached "beyond repair" limit and my deductible must be paid in order to have my windshield repaired. I ask to speak to a supervisor after debating with Ellen at progressive in which she relays the message.

A few hours later I receive a call from Jill at the office in Ohio. Jill was real helpful, leaving me a message that stated " I'm going to tell you the same thing Ellen did."

I have pictures of the crack while it was small and repairable but due to negligence on behalf of the fine trained staff at progressive I will be stuck paying for their negligence out of my own pocket.

There was once a time when a company took self satisfaction and priority to satisfy the customer. This is not the case with progressive insurance. I will take my $250 deductible and buy a new policy with Nationwide. (Who which I ran the same scenario by, they would have covered it)

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of progressive insurance customer care. Progressive Insurance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned progressive insurance customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Progressive Insurance.

Had an Experience with Progressive Insurance?

Comments