Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Progressive Cancelled my policy the day after my son and I were involved in an accident. I pulled up my progressive App to show the officer my insurance card and in red it said “pending cancellation” I was mortified!!!

Already traumatized by the accident and comforting my son, I decided to contact progressive the next day after I’d had some time to calm down. When I pulled up my app the next morning - 14 hours after the accident... in red “POLICY CANCELLED” due to “insufficient funds”! WHOA!!!

It clearly stated on my app the they had received the previous payment and the next payment due! I then received cancellation notice in the MAIL (very unreliable communication) 2 days later!!! I am 40 years old and have NEVER been without car insurance. I have no idea how to go about resolving this issue or if there’s even a chance of resolving this issue- my truck was totaled and financed, so now I have to deal with my finance company as well!

Being a single mom of 4 is hard enough and now I have to take time and money away from my children to battle this unnecessary issue! I am truly mortified!

Review about: Progressive Insurance Auto Insurance.

Comments