Progressive Insurance - Review about Progressive Auto Insurance from Baltimore, Maryland
Upon noticing a small crack in my windshield, less than 3" which is covered under a free repair I notified my insurance. As the day progressed I noticed that this small crack was becoming larger, concerned I called progressive again to inform them of this. The response I received was that "the glass will take care of it since the claim has been filed."
A day later the crack has reached "beyond repair" limit and my deductible must be paid in order to have my windshield repaired. I ask to speak to a supervisor after debating with Ellen at progressive in which she relays the message.
A few hours later I receive a call from Jill at the office in Ohio. Jill was real helpful, leaving me a message that stated " I'm going to tell you the same thing Ellen did."
I have pictures of the crack while it was small and repairable but due to negligence on behalf of the fine trained staff at progressive I will be stuck paying for their negligence out of my own pocket.
There was once a time when a company took self satisfaction and priority to satisfy the customer. This is not the case with progressive insurance. I will take my $250 deductible and buy a new policy with Nationwide. (Who which I ran the same scenario by, they would have covered it)
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Progressive Auto Insurance
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Someone with Fred Loya insurance totaled my truck (December 2013). They took 100% liability and I had a very fair check in my hands 2 weeks later. The Fred Loya..."
- "Put a claim in for my deck to which collapsed from the heavy snow this past winter. 1st estimate was 4,000. Called a contractor given i thought it..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "A few months back I visited this site: http://www.aliexpress.com/?src=google&albch=google&albcp=search_search-trademark&albkw=aliexpress_us-search-trademark-test-aliexpress_site_no&albag=wtohome_none_Aliexpress_trademark&albmt=Broad&albst=search&albom=US_none_20100416&creative=10324551540&gclid=CLLmu6ziq60CFQcQNAod6GZQoA called AliExpress, if you click on it, seems legit right? A bit like Ebay. WRONG! This site has had so many..."
- "Before doing any business with Alfred Kayser, you should know that if he talks you into doing his rewiring service which he touts as superior to stock, he will attempt..."
- "Here is what they do to my arm they are *** and don't care and its not the first time I couldn't get treatment for a week ..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."