Progressive Insurance - Review about Progressive Auto Insurance from Norwich, Connecticut

148 of 320 Progressive Insurance reviews

Update added by user Dec 26, 2015

Well everyone Merry Christmas.

Progressive is evil.

For 6 years I have been dealing with this issue. This year is the worst, I was not able to buy any of children a gift. My mother who is a sick woman and deserving did not get anything from me. We are at am I passed , I have no money left, our house is in jeopardy .

I don't know what to do. I won a motion against progressive but they asked a judge to reargue. Can you believe this ? I can say nothing else but evil company .

I have a massive light And water bill, we are struggling big time . I bet you today , Glenn Renwick and Flo was having a good time on the backs of people like you and me.

I realize that the only way to make a change we all have to stand together and demand change. We all know people so a petition has to be drafted and all of us sign it asking everyone to support and share it.

Plus the other way to beat this company is to do our jury duty , that way you will have complete control . When someone wins a case you make sure that you give them , punitive damages and whatever other damages allowed and make sure you make so high .

I am talking 50 000 000 and up .That's what we have to do.

Update added by user Oct 29, 2015

Nothing has been done so far, I went to a mediation and I was offered less than 5% of my policy.Now , I have a massive medical bill , over a hundred grand.

I am tired , exhausted but i will keep fighting.

The only good thing is that a judge ruled against progressive in motion for summary judgement.

Update added by user Oct 02, 2015

This letter is to show that the mother of the bad guy was very disturbed and stressed about what happened so she was released from liability.

Joyce Golding-Bellisle

1 mutual friend: Phillys CT Shem Adams

Conversation started October 5, 2013

Joyce Golding-Bellisle

10/5, 9:17am Joyce Golding-Bellisle Hi Mr Hyppolite, My name is Joyce Bellisle, I have been named in a lawsuit you have filed in the New London court from an automobile accident that occurred a few years ago.

I want you to know I am truly sorry for your injuries sustained. However, I do not understand how I am involved in any way with this. I understand my son rear ended your car, from what I am getting from the court papers I received he was not insured nor registered. (Totally unacceptable in my eyes).

By the way your attorney lists my name, it is as if he believes I am married to Henry. I just wanted to contact you myself and let you know, if your attorney checks the motor vehicle records for the car that he was driving, the last person the car was registered to was my son Henry. I have tried to notify your attorney that I in no way had anything to do with this and submitted proof of my vehicles to the courts when I filed my appearance when I was served to be sued. I agree with you 100% that you deserve to be made whole for your losses.

Trust me, I was rear ended in 2006 by an uninsured driver, I had just had a neck fusion the year before, she hit me so hard it bent the titanium plate in my neck and broke a screw off in my spine that is still in-bedded there. But I would really like for your attorney to drop me from this suit as I would never drive uninsured let alone allow someone else to "borrow" a car that was uninsured and unregistered.

I wish you the best, and I hope you are healed from any injuries.God Bless, Joyce Bellisle

Update added by user Sep 30, 2015

HEY EVERYONE GOOD MORNING AND THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO TOOK A LOOK.TRULY APPRECIATED.

I REALLY NEED ALL YOUR SUPPORT IN ORDER TO MAKE AN IMPACT. THESE COMPANIES ARE PROTECTED AND THEY HAVE MONEY FOR YEARS SO UNITED WE WILL SUCCEED. PROGRESSIVE HAS TO KNOW THAT WE PAY OUR MONEY FOR BEST RESULTS. AFTER 5 YEARS THE STRUGGLE NEVER STOPS.

I WILL SHARE A LINK BELOW WITH MY PETITION PLEASE SIGN AND SHARE THANK YOU.

With your help, we can reach our goal!Can you please share this link with five of your friends right now: http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/progressive-insurance

Original review posted by user Sep 29, 2015

Today is one day that i will never forget. Well , back in april I wrote a story about Progressive insurance breach of contract. I took the advice of my attorney and agreed to sit into a mediation. This is one of those things that you are out of words. Bottom line is that Progressive insurance is playing a game with my life and my future. They came there to save face and to learn things about the case in order to screw me. First we were never introduced , i was told to sit in a room for a few hours. My attorney disappeared for a while and then he came back with the mediator. I heard one thing today whatever they offer me would be the only offer. well people lets see i have a 100/300 policy , i have a shoulder replacement plus about $125000 in medical bills and the 0ffer was low. After five years of suffering this company is still using tactics that are considered bad faith and there was no explanation for their offer.

They throw everything at me , special defenses , motion to strike and the last one is a motion for summary judgement claiming that there is a statute of limitations . well let see ,they got a letter for arbitration , they got the information on the other insurance, they never investigate , they refused to answer discoveries and interrogatories , they never had a deposition in the case, really all was done step by step and on time. The last thing the adjuster did was that she asked settle the case with me so i tried that ,then that same investigator wrote me a letter stating that we cant settle this case because of the statute of limitations. My attorney had meetings with her and she did not show up .

Well today i was told about everything that is wrong with my case and that the middle man was trying to put some money in my pocket. They are refusing to pay the claim, they failed to deny my claim within the reasonable time and they start using the words barred by the statute of limitations. they have done so many things in order to hurt my case. Their adjuster told me to fire my attorney then the case would be settled , she turned around and wrote a letter stating that they had no obligations to pay because of time.

The motion for summary judgement is pending , suddenly they wanted to try mediation . this was a way to put a hold on the case and to find out if i was serious about moving the case forward.

I have been dealing with this stress for a long time , every time i hear something about this case i get so stressed out , the anxiety it brings is hurting me , my family and friends , i have to suffer because of PROGRESSIVE INSURANCE. Today i noticed everyone i saw did not have much to say because, they know what happened , my face says it all. I dont have the strength to participate in any sports activities , i cant even make a layup with my left hand , i love volleyball and i was great at it , sometimes i want to set the ball but i cant . i cant have fun with my kids, i promised my daughter that i would teach her how to play volleyball , since i was great at it . i cant do that now, the limitations i have with this new shoulder has a lot to do with this and it's painful.

People this is no joke , dealing with these issues is serious , at times you feel that no one is listening and care.

PROGRESSIVE REFUSED TO MAKE AN OFFER , THIS COULD HAVE BEEN OVER A LONG TIME AGO. THIS IS FIVE YEARS AND THERE WAS A TIME THAT A SETTLEMENT WAS REACHABLE. THEY CHOSE TO FIGHT ME INSTEAD , THEY LOWBALL ME , THEY ARE USING EVERY DIRTY TRICKS IN THE BOOK AND ONCE I AM DEFEATED I WILL TAKE WHATEVER THEY THROW AT ME.

THIS COULD BE YOU , REMEMBER THAT. WE PAY INSURANCES TO HAVE OUR BACKS . WHY THEY ARE GETTING RICHER BY THE MINUTE AND THE MORE COVERAGE THEY DENY , ITS BILLIONS OF OF DOLLARS IN PROFIT. PEOPLE REMEMBER IT IS MANDATORY THAT WE CARRY INSURANCE SO IT SHOULD BE THE SAME WAY WITH PROGRESSIVE AND ALL OTHER INSURANCE COMPANIES.

TONIGHT , I WILL BE THINKING ABOUT THIS AND NOT KNOWING WHAT THEY WILL DO, SCARES ME A LOT. I AM IN PAIN AND THE COLD IS NOT FRIENDLY.

PROGRESSIVE: ITS TIME YOU DO THE RIGHT THING.

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE SHOULD GET FAMILIAR WITH THEIR CIVIC DUTIES BECAUSE ONLY IN A COURTROOM YOU WILL GET A CHANCE TO RIGHT THE WRONG AND APPLY THE LAW.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Progressive Auto Insurance
Review category
Insurance
review #707648 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Progressive Insurance? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
148 of 320 Progressive Insurance reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 25 #1117535

Progressive shame on you. You are the worst of them all and you will be judged.

Cbolo70

Oct 02, 2015 #1042368

Thank you very much.

Another Consumer

Sep 30, 2015 #1041302 Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States

Their entertaining commercials mean little if subscriber's are not getting their medical needs addressed. Good Luck to you. I hope it gets sorted out quickly.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Progressive Insurance. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Progressive Insurance.
Filing a new complaint about
×