Progressive Insurance - Review about Progressive Auto Insurance from Norwich, Connecticut

147 of 320 Progressive Insurance reviews

Update added by user Dec 26, 2015

Update added by user less than a minute ago

Well everyone Merry Christmas.

Progressive is evil.

For 6 years I have been dealing with this issue.This year is the worst, I was not able to buy any of children a gift.

My mother who is a sick woman and deserving did not get anything from me. We are at am I passed , I have no money left, our house is in jeopardy .

I don't know what to do. I won a motion against progressive but they asked a judge to reargue. Can you believe this ?

I can say nothing else but evil company .

I have a massive light And water bill, we are struggling big time . I bet you today , Glenn Renwick and Flo was having a good time on the backs of people like you and me. I realize that the only way to make a change we all have to stand together and demand change. We all know people so a petition has to be drafted and all of us sign it asking everyone to support and share it.

Plus the other way to beat this company is to do our jury duty , that way you will have complete control .

When someone wins a case you make sure that you give them , punitive damages and whatever other damages allowed and make sure you make so high .I am talking 50 000 000 and up .That's what we have to do.

Update added by user Oct 29, 2015

Nothing has been done so far, I went to a mediation and I was offered less than 5% of my policy.Now , I have a massive medical bill , over a hundred grand.

I am tired , exhausted but i will keep fighting.

The only good thing is that a judge ruled against progressive in motion for summary judgement.

Original review posted by user Sep 29, 2015

PUBLICpublished review 4/9/15

This company does things with evil intent.in 2010 I got hurt badly , the guy had no insurance we notified progressive on time , we had to go to court against the tortfeasor , I won a judgement against the tortfeasor.

we gave them proof that the tortfeasor had no insurance which triggered my UM/UIM . all this time no investigation, no depositions. The driver whose car i was into did not have insurance , but her insurance said that at the time of accident she was covered so they tendered their share , and progressive told us that they could not pay until Dairyland paid their share. Right after we got that settlement we presented progressive with that and the judgement against the tortfeasor.

at this point i received a lot of treatment for my shoulder , i was told that i would need a replacement right away, i was 38 years old. we try to negotiate with them but they refused , their adjusters never showed up to meetings that agreed to. at some point they sent an investigator to the woman whose insurance paid a portion of my UM/UIM. even that investigator questioned their motives, because if dairyland paid why was he there to investigate something that was already settled .

In connecticut the law says that you cannot file anything against your own insurance until you are done with all other companies and that there are no other insurances outhere . the point is progressive told us to deal with the other company first and then they would pay their part. that was the worst decision believing these crooks. one of the adjusters called and told me that they will pay me if i get rid of my attorney , so i did .

two days later i received a letter stating that the statute of limitations had expired , therefore they were not responsible for anything and that if i have a problem i would need to call insurance commissioner and their department. so i rehire my attorney , then he filed the lawsuit. since the lawsuit was filed they are using everything in order to stall. as usual they hire this law firm Deluca to fight us every step of the way , when i am suffering , my shoulder is no good , i am still in a lot of pain , i will have to go back and redo this replacement, i cant even buy my daughter lunch at school , i cant reach for a coffee at dunkin donuts .

there are a lot of things that have change in my life because of this company they are doing in on purpose. even their own representative Flo thought this was wrong. this is a breach of contract and they have been doing it to a lot of people , in the process families are being destroyed . they have destroyed me in so many ways.

now in their last motion they are saying that i was not covered and they compare me to a dog but i was less valuable than the dog because they said that they would pay a thousand dollars for the dog. this is not right nor fair so i am asking for help.

they love to take my money , plus they they had to reimburse me for so many months because after the car was gone they were still charging me , it was a fight to get some of that money back.now i am hurt and i had coverage but i have to suffer, i cant pay my copays i have to pick and choose which medicine is more appropriate , all this is cause by progressive insurance.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Progressive Auto Insurance
Review category
Insurance
review #707660 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Progressive Insurance? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
147 of 320 Progressive Insurance reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 25 #1117532

Well people this company has no boundaries, nothing has been done and it's not getting any better. Now my mother has cancer , all is depleted. I will not give up and let progressive win. Changes have to be made!

0 0 Reply
Cbolo70

Oct 02, 2015 #1042364

thank you very much. i hope so too. can you please sign my petition and share it also. thank you

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.