Progressive Insurance - The continued house cat f****** from Progressive on my Commercial Insurance on my total 1998 Freightliner even after the first f******
This only gets better!!!!!!On Oct 18th 2014 I found a 2003 Freightliner that belonged to a REAL GREAT HUMAN BEING.
The SOB had titled this truckin his wifes name and then ran off with the secretary of the company he was leased to...leaving her with no CDL...3 kids...and a "beater" of a car. His thought was she could and would do nothing with the truck and he could eventually get it away from her!Then we met!!!!!!
With the final settlement of 12,500.00 on our 1998 FLD that they (Progressive) totaled. After the 1000.00 deductable and 1000.00 to buy my 1998 FLD back from Progressive. I was able to trade this lady my 1998 Chevy 4x4 pickup (I put new tires and brakes all around) and 4000.00 cash for the 2003 Freightliner!
I would have loved to see her cheating husbands face when he found out it was gone!!! Once again trying to do the right thing, I call Progressive and asked that they place liability on the truck so I could drive it back to Knoxville to start working on it. The request was for one night and then to be dropped until I was ready to put the 03 on the road to try and replace my 1998. NOW THE GREAT NEWS Progressive did not drop the one night liability as requested instead they added NON OWNED TRAILER INSURANCE to go with the 2003!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!When I found out what they had done they gave me this great story of "every truck has to have a trailer and every trailer had to have a truck".
Now mind you I was still paying for coverage on the 1998 FLD they (Progressive) totaled, my reefer was locked up but they would not allow it to be in a storage statis! And now a truck that was not road worthy until Nov.28,2014 with it's "non owner trailer" was now added to my policy. When I called them on all this they credited us 250.00. How can this company get away with all this s***?
If it was not for the blood sweat and lots of tears our company would have never been on the road again.
Surely some one lawyer type would like to take this on for all they could and even start a class suit.HELP SOMEONE PLEASE.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Every thing
- How they lied about coverage
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- we be compensated for the money it took to get a truck, half the quality of the one you insured, on the road and compensation for lost revenue while fighting with your company. Over "SAME QUALITY OR LIKE"
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Truck Insurance
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "my grandmother has been paying on a life insurance policy for over 7 years and the amount was only $3000.00. so we decided to take a reduced payment to..."
- "When i filed my claim with the state farm agent, i explained the situation i was having on my property. At the time i contact the agent we were having water..."
- "I wrote this review back on Saturday, December 12th, 2015 and a lot of what I am going to say is a repeat, but there will be some updates as..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "I ordered a pair of sandals at a really good price. When they arrived they were a Wide Width shoe not the regular size I had ordered. I was told..."
- "Today I had the worst dining experience of my life, thanks to the hooters on Kingston Pike in Knoxville, TN. I hope this is the actual page for Hooters corporate..."
- "First off I think everyone whom has had their money stolen by these criminals should go to their Facebook page and post what Wesley Berry does to innocent victims of..."