Please God tell me those commercials with that annoying woman are almost over. I will NEVER buy P.I.

because of this annoying advertising character. None of the commercials are clever, they're all annoying as ***, please put her to rest.

Bring back the re-creation of accident scenes, thats what sells insurance, fast settlements for accidents, not some quirky brunette walking around making funny voices and trying to act like a teenager. Whomever is convinced this advertising campaign is selling insurance across the generations, you are desperatly kidding yourself, we need more serious facts about insurance, not a dumb bimbo.

Comments

West Palm Beach, Florida, United States #638005

Progressive, Can you make your commercials any more annoying?!

It doesn't make one want to rush out and buy your insurance.

Most of the time I have to flip the channel, or mute the volume! :x

You're a D-Bag... Flo is the best.

Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #240680

O.K. so if I don't choose to change channels I have still have the option of muting, & back at you 'Dumb AH'

Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #240679

Every time I see or am forced to watch this obnoxious commerical I hit the 'mute' button on the remote and then look away.

Time for you to change said commerical as it paints an un-professional immage of your Co.

Killingworth, Connecticut, United States #146454

You mean something along the line of a gecko at Geiko? And you can always change the channel, DumbA$$.