Syracuse, New York

Decided to give this snapshot a chance and I'm now paying for it.Fax documentation from prior insurance proving six months of full insurance and no other driver(single).

Advised agent over the phone at that time that I'm single and there's no other operators of my vehicle. Here we are now a week before Christmas and my policy has canceled and can not be fixed. Pleas never ever get progressive.

Worst experience I have ever had with a insurance company.I have been driving over 14 years and this has to be the worst company I have ever dealt with.

Review about: Insurance Policy.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Progressive Insurance?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

American Automobile Association - Automobile Club Of Southern California is a Fraud!     Do Not Do Business With Them! American Automobile Association "I wrote this review back on Saturday, December 12th, 2015 and a lot of what I am going to say is a repeat, but there will be some updates as..." Read more Progressive Insurance - The continued house cat f****** from Progressive on my Commercial Insurance on my total 1998 Freightliner even after the first f****** Progressive Insurance "This only gets better!!!!!! On Oct 18th 2014 I found a 2003 Freightliner that belonged to a REAL GREAT HUMAN BEING. The SOB had titled this truckin his wifes name..." Read more Progressive Insurance - Hit by driver running red light, progressive says I'm partially responsible Progressive Insurance "My light turned green in a large intersection. Witnesses back it up and saw her run the red light. I proceed to drive 60 feet or so across 5 lanes...." Read more Progressive Insurance - BAD INSURANCE Progressive Insurance "Well i am so disappointed with "PROGRESSIVE" Car insurance since they are bad taking care of my car accident, i was with then for more then 3 years always paying..." Read more Fire Fly Hoverboard - Totally Ripped Off Son Has No Christmas Present Fire Fly Hoverboard "Here is my story, I had purchased a Lamborghini 8 Houverboard from firefly, for a Christmas present for my son, after using it for only 10 days it started beeping..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services. Inc. does not honor their extended vehicle warranty contracts Interstate National Dealer Services "In Feb of this year I purchased a used 2008 BMW 550i. The dealership offered an extended warranty through Interstate National Dealer Services (INDS, Inc.), I opted for the Copper..." Read more Steinhafels Wharehouse Steinhafels "We bought a dining room table. When the dining room table was delivered the delivery team could not have been more rushed to get me to sign off and let..." Read more 123Stores - Unethical Company - Misleading Advertisig 123Stores "I purchased the dinette set reflected in the picture below thru Amazon.com on 5/9/2017 for $389.27. The actual seller was 123Stores.com. When the delivery truck arrived, they only had one..." Read more