Syracuse, New York

Decided to give this snapshot a chance and I'm now paying for it.Fax documentation from prior insurance proving six months of full insurance and no other driver(single).

Advised agent over the phone at that time that I'm single and there's no other operators of my vehicle. Here we are now a week before Christmas and my policy has canceled and can not be fixed. Pleas never ever get progressive.

Worst experience I have ever had with a insurance company.I have been driving over 14 years and this has to be the worst company I have ever dealt with.

Review about: Insurance Policy.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Progressive Insurance?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Hole In One International - US Hole in One Hole In One International "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..." Read more Progressive Insurance Auto Claim Review from Mattapan, Massachusetts Progressive Insurance "Rear ended by inexperienced driver probablely on his phone at the wheel. Progressive not supporting my claim, more than 3 month SIU investigation. Total waste of time and money on..." Read more Progressive Insurance - BAD INSURANCE Progressive Insurance "Well i am so disappointed with "PROGRESSIVE" Car insurance since they are bad taking care of my car accident, i was with then for more then 3 years always paying..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Internet Scam Hole In One International "US Hole in One is an Internet scam claiming outrageous services and products YET works out of an Abandoned building. Since google Maps has serviced US HOLE in ONE can..." Read more Churchs Chicken - Horrible Service that could have resulted in an altercation. Churchs Chicken " I went to the drive through at Churches Chicken on Friday, June 23, 2017, at approximately 8:40pm. I ordered several items for our family dinner and I then drove..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Terrible Company American Homes 4 Rent "This company is about money they don't fix a thing this is a Leak that is currently leaking and has been running for 10 hours and American Homes 4 rent..." Read more Naca - LIARS Naca "Your staff does not know about how the NACA program works nor do you have respect for the time that we attend your appointments every month, to say the same..." Read more Del Webb By Pulte Homes - I am not a Pissed Consumer and I would buy another Pulte Home Del Webb By Pulte Homes "We bought a Pulte home in a 55+ community and are very pleased with the purchase and follow up of any problems. Yes, there were a few issues but Pulte..." Read more