Insurance Plans Acceptance

After being involved in an automobile accident that I was not at fault, progressive devalued my car and took advantage of this being my first accident.My insurance agent Courtney Morrow was such a stickler for telling me that my car was only worth less than 6k- that included all of the added values (window tint, automatic starter, HID lights etc.) on a 09 Jeep compass.

Even after showing the receipt for the $500.00 car starter that was less than 5 months new, she still only offered $100 in place of that. In the end I walked away with a $3 check from progressive after a traumatic accident of being hit by a drunk driver. These people are professional crooks after their money and they certainly do not care about you as a person, customers are numbers to them and that was made very clear. Of course they also wouldn't say anything about getting my policy adjusted for a car I no longer have- so guess who was charged for an insurance policy on a car that they took...yeah.

Terrible customer service and I will vouch for anyone looking for car insurance to not consider progressive, they are the worst, expensive for no reason, do not compare in discounts and do not have your side in the incident of an accident. I could have been talking to a robot during this claim. How in the world would one show up to the office to get questions answered and literally NO ONE could answer some questions? How?

It was literally every other day they would call with bad news.They need to rebuild a team that focuses on customer satisfaction, we understand it's a business but no one in their right mind will want to do business with a shady *** company like progressive.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of every thing and adjuster. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "not happy at all" of progressive insurance auto insurance. Progressive Insurance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned progressive insurance auto insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Progressive Insurance.

Had an Experience with Progressive Insurance?

Comments