They lie about what they will do for you bully their customers.Do not follow threw with paying the claim in a timely matter and I'm talking about sending your money they offer you on a insured totaled vehicle they tell you what they will only insure it for.

Then have the guts to say the check will be sent Fed Ex when they receive the title which i sent over night Reg. I will go out of my way not to recommend this company to anyone or my agent Kevin in Nephi, Utah. Totaled my truck had to except there offer. Was told by the repair shop he hates dealing with progressive ins.they always screw with him and the customer.I was told they would send my check as soon as they received my title I sent it a week ago overnight from Vernal Utahto Salt Lake City Utah and I am still waiting.

My agent Kevin only advice was to except there offer and move on they are to big to fight. Wouldn't be nice if all this valuable was told to you before you sent years of their $350.00+ premiums every 6 months. Greedy Bastards.

I prey they burn in ***!

Review about: Progressive Insurance Claim.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Progressive Insurance?

Comments