My granddaughter had liability insurance from Progressive.She had an accident in our car and they refused to pay for the car he hit because our car wasn't listed on her insurance.

Our car was covered by our State Farm insurance. Progressive just wants to collect premiums and not pay claims. One lousy insurance company! They expect clients to call anytime they drive a different car.

Seems to me just to be an excuse for non payment of claims. My first time dealing with Progressive.

I hope it will be my last.They spend all their money on advertising instead of paying legitimate claims.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of liability insurance from Progressive Insurance. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3000 and wants Progressive Insurance to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Progressive Insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Progressive Insurance?

Comments

Spring Branch, Texas, United States #992397

I totally agree. If the law requires you to have liability insurance what darn difference does it make what car you are driving, the government agency's that are suppose to be protecting us from these unfair marketing practices are the real culprits. But then again I am sure they are in there back pockets