Additional Fees

Somebody hit my car and CLUE put under collision.I am being charged $ 135 from $ 80 after this.I was parked in basement of whole foods and when i came back, i saw somebody hit the car and he was not there.

I called the police immediately, they took report. But CLUE reports this as collision which means I hit somebody's car or somebody.Looks like progressive reported wrong information or they have tie up. Now simply, no one else gives me cheaper insurance while progressive has increased its rate. Progressive filed my claim under Uninsured motorist.

The underwriter from progressive was really pathetic, I remember she was very rude and did not want to take much of an interest.

Please be aware if you are taking insurance from progressive insurance.they are just cheats!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. adharjain stated that there is a room for improvement of false reports to clue. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of progressive insurance auto insurance and associated monetary loss in the amount of $720. Progressive Insurance needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned progressive insurance auto insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Progressive Insurance.

Had an Experience with Progressive Insurance?

Comments